Published on November 25th, 2015 | by editor0
Fall 2015 AQIP Update: Moving Closer to the Goal
On behalf of the college’s AQIP Steering Committee, the following is provided as the second in a series of status updates on Fall 2015 AQIP accreditation initiatives, leading up to Wright College’s submission of its next AQIP Systems Portfolio Report to the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) on or before June 1, 2016.
The AQIP Steering Committee is also seeking your input with the selection of the Spring 2016 AQIP Action Project through a brief survey, which was emailed to all Wright faculty and staff on November 24. Please take the survey by December 3, 2015.
AQIP Systems Portfolio
- The college’s next AQIP Systems Portfolio is due to HLC on June 1, 2016
- In place of an AQIP Retreat this semester, Category Committees conducted writing sessions on Friday, November 6, 2015
- The deadline for submitting updated reports from the six (6) Category Committees was extended to Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- Professor Noah Marshall has agreed to work with Category Committees and the Research Office to finalize the report in Spring 2016 before submitting to HLC
AQIP Action Projects and Survey
- The college currently has three AQIP Action Projects – College Completion, Communications, and First-Year Experience
- The College Completion Action Project ends this semester and a new AQIP Action Project has to be submitted to HLC on or before December 31, 2015
- The AQIP Steering Committee is seeking your input with the selection of the Spring 2016 AQIP Action Project through a brief survey emailed to all faculty and staff on November 24. Please take the survey by December 3, 2015.
For additional AQIP Systems Portfolio information, please review the PowerPoint slides, here: AQIP Systems Portfolio Update Slides.
If you have questions, require more information, and/or are interested in contributing to one or more of the AQIP initiatives, please contact Associate Dean Jeff Janulis.