Wright College Information no image

Published on February 13th, 2014 | by editor


HOW TO? Request Facility Maintenance Help

The Adjunct Support Survey, conducted during the Spring 2014 Adjunct Orientation, revealed a lack of understanding surrounding the process of requesting and submitting work orders for facility maintenance assistance. In addition, more than half of the respondents were unclear about the difference between emergency and non-emergency facility maintenance requests. 

We hope the following information will clear up some of the confusion and make it easier for you to obtain the help and support you need from our outstanding Facility Maintenance TeamAll facility work orders may be submitted through WWC-Engineering@ccc.edu or by completing a paper Work Order Request and submitting it to Jackie Lonquist or the Security Desk in the Campus Center. Paper Work Order Request forms may be obtained from the Facilities Department, Room A-138.

Facilities Request Graphic

Tags: , , ,

Back to Top ↑
  • SUBSCRIBE to Wright College News!

    Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 210 other subscribers

  • Posts by Month

  • Categories

Web Design MymensinghPremium WordPress ThemesWeb Development

Latin Tech Entrepreneurship Event at mHUB

September 18, 2017September 18, 2017
latinxintech_chicago_GreenStartup Weekend is back in Chicago the weekend of September 29th - October 1st at 1871 and mHUB Chicago to support Latinx entrepreneurs! Startup Weekend is a 54-hour event where developers, designers and business development folks come together to pitch an idea and launch a business, all in one weekend. It is a great opportunity to test startup ideas, meet potential co-founders, build the community in Chicago and launch your next startup! For more information and to register for the event, visit http://communities.techstars.com/events/11594; use code SWCHI for a heavily discounted ticket.