Published on March 3rd, 2015 | by editor0
The Top 13 Questions Students Should Ask About a Transfer College or University
Interested in transferring to a four-year college or university? Susan Calabrese, Wright College’s Transfer Director, has suggested 13 questions students should ask the representatives of the colleges they are considering. Students will have the chance to meet representatives of more than 30 four-year colleges and universities at Wright College’s Transfer Fair on March 4, 2015, as well as during the many college visits planned throughout the semester!
Top Transfer Questions to Ask College Representatives
- What are the transfer admission requirements?
- What are the application deadlines for transfer admission?
- Do you require standardized test scores?
- What majors are offered? What are the most popular majors?
- When do I have to declare my major?
- When do you notify transfer students of admissions decisions?
- What is the average GPA for students admitted to my major?
- What scholarships are available for transfer students?
- When is your financial aid deadline?
- Will my courses be taught by professors or graduate students?
- Is student housing guaranteed for transfer students?
- How successful are transfer students?
- What are some recent graduates doing now?